Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Keymaster

Attached is the Self Happiness Scale. A useful tool for measuring where you are in multiple areas in your life.

The Self Happiness Scale

• Drummond
      Participant

Wow. This was eye-opening for me. It was kind of shocking to see how it’s not just my relationship that is suffering because of my husband’s use. Also makes me angry that his use is affecting so much of my life, not just our relationship.

• Anonymous
        Inactive

[quote]

Wow. This was eye-opening for me. It was kind of shocking to see how it’s not just my relationship that is suffering because of my husband’s use. Also makes me angry that his use is affecting so much of my life, not just our relationship.[/quote]
        So comforting to hear that someone else is being affected the same way I am. I am also so angry that my kids and myself are so involved in my husbands use. I am actually getting physically ill from all the stress and my husband doesn’t think he has a problem,

• Drummond
          Participant

Thank you @anonymous. This is really really hard. I’m just hoping that using some of these skills will help me to start to get my life back some!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.